Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is all set to conduct Regional Rural Banks (RRB) common written exam 2013.RRB`s are mainly present in rural areas & provides banking facilities to people in those areas.Similar to the CWE for PO & Clerks in commercial banks, IBPS has announced the 2nd common exam for jobs in rural banks.
The idea of a common eligibility test was mooted by the govt which we reported in the month of March 2012 itself.In the months that followed the proposal was given shape by NABARD & IBPS has been entrusted with the charge of conducting, evaluating & publishing results for these bank jobs.
62 rural banks participate in this year`s common recruitment platform.Those qualifying in this test can apply for (Sc I,II,III) & Office assistant positions in desired organization.
What is the Eligiblity?
You must satisfy the following conditions, as on July 1, 2013
- Should have completed degree (any discipline) from a recognized university
- Must posses proficiency in local language of the state where RRB is located.
- pass in local language at std. X level
- between 18 – 28 yrs for Office assistant
- Scale I officer: above 18 & below 28 yrs
While the above are only for general category, relaxation applies for others. (max. age +3 yrs for OBC, +5 yrs for SC/ST)